Hi! Today I want to show you my Stephen King collection. So far I've collected all SK's books that came out in Poland and a few foreign book editions, comics, movies and other stuff. I bought first book of Stephen King in January 2009 - it was
Dolores Claiborne, that quickly became one of my favourites. However, the first book I read was
Insomnia and honestly - it's not a good book to start with SK! (I didn't understand contents related to
The Dark Tower series
). Fortunately it didn't put me off but I felt like reading more and more and more.
 |
| Stephen King's books are on the black bookshelf, there are SK's movies on the left, and on the right you can see a painting I got from my friend :) |
 |
| Dreamcatcher |
 |
| The Dark Tower series |
|
 |
| The Dark Tower comics |
 |
| Top shelf - part 1 |
 |
| Top shelf - part 2 |
 |
| Second shelf, next to The Dark Tower series |
 |
| The rest of second shelf |
 |
| Third shelf |
 |
| The last shelf :) In the background - a postcard I got for supporting a project Paranoid: A chant. |
 |
| Creepshow and American Vampire |
 |
| French Just After Sunset |
 |
| The Regulators and Desperation |
 |
| First edition of IT! that came out in Poland |
 |
| The Green Mile |
 |
| On the left polish book about Stephen King's movies, on the right An Anthology Celebrating Richard Matheson that includes SK&Joe Hill's short novel |
 |
| Not Stephen King's but close :) |
 |
| Stephen King's signings I gained in Paris, November 2013 |
 |
| My t-shirt for the signing meeting with SK in Paris |
 |
| Movies collection, I bought them all for ridiculously low price. |
 |
| 2013 and 2014 calendars |
 |
| A painting made by my friend Monika :) |
są i ode mnie :D robi wrażenie! ;*
ReplyDeleteM.